INSIDE WASHINGTON DC
Photo by GayCities user bkphoto
Washington, DC is, well, notorious. Politics, sex scandals and fiery protests have given this popular destination for and home to the gay community a bit of an edge. The city's large gay community, however, has stayed focused on securing equal rights and having a great time while they are at it. The city's lively... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Jun 10-12, 2016
- Parade: Saturday, June 11. Steps off at 4:30pm, at 22nd & P Streets NW towards 14th & R Street
- Festival: Sunday, June 12 along Pennsylvania Ave between 3rd and 7th Street from 12pm - 7pm, concerts from 1pm - 9pm
- Grand Marshal: Leslie Jordan
- Theme: Make Magic Happen
- Concert Headliners: Meghan Trainor, Charlie Puth, Glee's Alex Newell and Melanie Martinez
DC's gay sports bar and moreTwo levels of space, big screen TVs and a great outdoor patio make this a great place to watch the game or grab food & drinks. It's a bit of a walk from the gay... More
WASHINGTON DC ACTIVITY
EXPLORE WASHINGTON DC
WASHINGTON DC EVENTS
GET YOUR DC BLACK PRIDE 2016 "Unleashed DC" Weekend VIP Pass
Thursday May 26, 2016 , 5 people are in
IN A FEW DAYS... DC BLACK GAY PRIDE WILL BE ON LOCK!!!!
Thursday May 26, 2016 , 1 person are in
MORE INFO>>>> http://smithsonianapa.org/crosslines
TRAILER >>>>> ...
Saturday May 28, 2016 , 1 person are in
See all Washington DC events »
Enjoy multiple methods of getting your "work out"
Dupont - 1321 14th St NW, Washington, DC
1. The DC Center for the LGBT Community (3 fans)
A community center for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the Washington DC area.
2. Food & Friends (2 fans)
Providing food and companionship to people living with HIV/AIDS since 1988.
3. Affirmation Gay and Lesbian Mormons (3 fans)
A non-profit organization serving LGBT Mormons, their families, and friends.
4. Gay Men & Lesbians Opposing Violence (3 fans)
GLOV is about love
5. Human Rights Campaign (1 fans)