INSIDE WASHINGTON DC
Photo by GayCities user bkphoto
Washington, DC is, well, notorious. Politics, sex scandals and fiery protests have given this popular destination for and home to the gay community a bit of an edge. The city's large gay community, however, has stayed focused on securing equal rights and having a great time while they are at it. The city's lively... More
POPULAR EVENT NEXT MONTH
Jun 10-12, 2016
- Parade: Saturday, June 11. Steps off at 4:30pm, at 22nd & P Streets NW towards 14th & R Street
- Festival: Sunday, June 12 along Pennsylvania Ave between 3rd and 7th Street from 12pm - 7pm, concerts from 1pm - 9pm
- Grand Marshal: Leslie Jordan
- Theme: Make Magic Happen
- Concert Headliners: Meghan Trainor, Charlie Puth, Glee's Alex Newell and Melanie Martinez
DC's gay sports bar and moreTwo levels of space, big screen TVs and a great outdoor patio make this a great place to watch the game or grab food & drinks. It's a bit of a walk from the gay... More
WASHINGTON DC ACTIVITY
Monza- ManassasWe've recently been told about Monza's food and cool vibe. Sunday nights seem to be the best "gay" night but just starting out. Great food, huge beer and wine list. Friendly staff. Very laid back. We'll come back again.First to Review
- more (1000+)
EXPLORE WASHINGTON DC
WASHINGTON DC EVENTS
Advanced on-line reservations required for admission
Friday May 13, 2016
GET YOUR DC BLACK PRIDE 2016 "Unleashed DC" Weekend VIP Pass
Thursday May 26, 2016 , 5 people are in
Please note the event is now full. If you have RSVPed on this Fac...
Thursday May 26, 2016 - 6:00pm-10:30pm, 2 people are in
See all Washington DC events »
W comes to D.C.
Downtown - 515 15th Street NW, Washington, DC
1. The DC Center for the LGBT Community (3 fans)
A community center for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the Washington DC area.
2. Food & Friends (2 fans)
Providing food and companionship to people living with HIV/AIDS since 1988.
3. Affirmation Gay and Lesbian Mormons (3 fans)
A non-profit organization serving LGBT Mormons, their families, and friends.
4. Gay Men & Lesbians Opposing Violence (3 fans)
GLOV is about love
5. Human Rights Campaign (1 fans)